Hygiene concept for the courses
(last updated 15th December 2022)
This hygiene concept was created on the basis of the rules and regulations of the current Bavarian Infection Protection Ordinance.
We recommend that all course participants take a rapid test before arrival and ask that they do not arrive if the result is positive (whether symptomatic or asymptomatic).
Since 16 November 2022, there is no longer an obligation to isolate people who have tested positive in Bavaria, but there is an obligation to wear a mask and to keep a sufficient distance from other people at all times. The general decree states that unnecessary contact with other people should be avoided and that people should refrain from attending public events and eating out.
Accordingly, for the protection of other participants, it is not possible for people who have tested positive to take part in our courses.
For this reason, please also note our underlying cancellation conditions and the recommendation of seminar cancellation insurance incl. Corona cover!
In order to ensure the greatest possible safety during their stay, we recommend that our guests carry out a daily self-test.
There is no obligation to wear a mask. Adherence to AHA rules is still recommended. The wearing of mouth-nose protection in larger groups is encouraged.
Further details on hygiene rules can be found below:
Corona and hygiene rules summarised here apply:
- In the presence of symptoms of acute respiratory illness of any severity or fever, a stay in our conference house is prohibited.
- With the confirmation of registration, but at the latest before arrival, the current Corona guidelines and regulations will be handed out to the course participants.
- We ask you to keep your distance wherever possible and to ensure regular airing and good hand hygiene.
- At Benediktushof, masks are not compulsory in public areas – the individual decision to wear mouth-nose protection continues to be supported.
- Hand disinfectants are available for regular use in the reception areas, outside the dining rooms and in the sanitary facilities.
- Thorough cleaning of all surfaces, hand contact surfaces, sanitary facilities as well as guest rooms is carried out according to the applicable guidelines and the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI).
- Ventilation before, during and after use of the rooms ensures the best possible indoor air quality.
- The cooperation of the guests, which is part of our course concepts, takes place according to applicable hygiene rules and protective measures.
- The Corona and hygiene rules of the Benediktushof also apply in the bookshop and farm shop.
- The general Corona and hygiene rules apply to our employees.
We have drawn up our hygiene concept on the basis of the current legal situation, official requirements, current information from the Robert Koch Institute and the hygiene guidelines of the DEHOGA Federal Association. Regular adaptation is planned.
Holzkirchen, November 2022
The management of the
Benediktushof Seminar and Conference Centre GmbH